Holiday excitement is in the air, both for my family at home, and for my family at the studio. Excitement being contagious, here are some upcoming events and specials I’m excited about:
- DEC 14 – My Chicago-based family begins arriving to fill our house with Holiday Cheer.
- DEC 15 – SPECIAL OFFER. We have just become one of Washington State’s exclusive photographers to offer Gina Alexander Bags. Come see samples at the studio, or in a week see the “boutique” section of the new website. I LOVE this gorgeous purse/tote collection. Purchase one or more by JAN 15th (Martin Luther King’s REAL birthday) and get 30% off! This is a one-time offer!!!
- DEC 24 – Ellie bakes cookies for Santa Claus.
- DEC 25 – Family celebration of Christmas at our home.
- DEC 29 – Leave for cross country skiing and snow shoeing in Methow Valley at wonderful Skalitude. See my previous journal entry praising this dreamy cross country ski paradise. Meet up with my great friends who I originally met in Teacher Sarah’s Music Together class.
- DEC 31 – Celebrate with said friends the shimmering New Year, or so it looks from Skalitude’s mountain log cabin.
- JAN 1 – Happy New Year (and it’s my birthday!)
- JAN 5 & 6 – Seattle Wedding Show. Come see our Gina Alexander collection, photo stamps, cards, folios, albums, slideshows, and meet my great photo-team. Special Seattle Wedding Show Offer: If you book me or an associate for a wedding between Dec 15th and 5pm Jan 6, your package will be upgraded by one hour each for the wedding day and for your engagement session.
- JAN 8-12 – Portrait Sessions on Nantucket Island, MA. Details here.
- JAN 15 – Happy Birthday to Dr Martin Luther King, Jr! May we all put your wisdom into practice, today.
- JAN 27 – Bride Ideas at University Village. I’m proud to be included as one of the exclusive wedding professionals in this boutique-style event. Bride Ideas hand-picks the best wedding vendors in the area and hosts them in an intimate and elegant setting. Brides can relax in knowing they are visiting with, and learning from, the leaders in the industry. There will be fun fashion shows at each of the sessions too.
As far as I’m concerned this event should be “Groom and Bride Ideas”. Happily, men are increasingly more involved in wedding planning.
Happy Holidays. Happy New Year. May Peace Be Imminent.