Planning a photography session with your younger children? Have a fabulous and successful session by following a few tips before the photography session.
Two Days in advance to Photography Session:
- You may find it helpful to coordinate and layout outfits, and pack spare clothing just in case dirt happens.
One night before:
- Pack your toy bag and prepare snacks
- On session day, allow the kids to wake, eat, play as normal. Keep hustling to a minimum unless that IS the norm.
- Wear your first outfit to the session, covered by an additional shirt for little ones.
- Keep snacks fresh, small portions, and nutritious (think banana slices!). Avoid sticky or colors that might stain the skin.
- Bring favorite music. One selection for energizing children, and one for soothing children (an especially soothing for parents). (Indoor locations only.)
- If including a favorite toy, aim for less colorful choices.
I look forward to seeing and playing with you soon!
The weather is warm! If you haven’t yet booked your session, contact Janet.